HOW TO GET USA GREEN CARD
- Green card through Lottery
- Green card through Marriage
- Green card through Investment
- Green card through immediate family
- Green card through asking asylum
- Green card through top educated persons or athletes
- Green card through adoption
- Green card through employment
GREEN CARD THROUGH RELATIVES OF AMERICAN CITIZENS
To support the foundation of the family ,USA immigration office makes it possible to get green card for their immediate relatives. This is the easiest way to get a green card. Immediate relatives include spouse, son, daughter ,father ,mother, brother and sister. Spouse, unmarried children under 21 and parents of an American citizen can immediately get a green card in a short time.
Unmarried children over 21 ,married children without age limitation ,sister and brother of an American citizen can’t get green card in a short time and they have to wait until the announcement of USA immigration office .This procedure may last a few years.
GETTING GREEN CARD FOR AN IMMIGRANT GREEN CARD HOLDER
To support the foundation of the family ,USA immigration office makes possible for green card holders who are not permanent citizens to get green card for their immediate relatives.
A permanent citizen can apply green card for his/her spouse, unmarried children but due to limited number of these kind of visa and large number of applicants, they have to wait for a long time until the announcement of their visa number.
- If you are unmarried child of an American citizen and after green card application you reach the age of 21, the process of green card will have long delay.
- If you are child of an American resident and get married after green card application ,you will not have the right to get green card.
K1 VISA(MARRIAGE) FIANCE VISA
Fiance visa makes it possible for an American citizen to bring her/his fiance(e) to the country and they have to do their legal marriage within 90 days, which can’t be postponed and after marriage the spouse can apply green card. If spouse have unmarried children under 21, he/she can bring them to America. If the marriage was not taken place within 90 days, foreign fiance(e) would have to depart USA and Immigration Office doesn’t change her/his visa to another type. If the fiance(e) didn’t leave the country within 90 days, the residence status would be in deport status.
REQUIRED CONDITION TO GET FIANCE(E) VISA
Your fiance(e) has to be an American citizen.
Legal marriage must be done within 90 days after arrival to America.
If both sides have a previous marriage , they have to be divorced legally before.
Both sides have to had familiarity for two years or one year before visa application ,but there are two exceptions.
GREEN CARD THROUGH LOTTARY
Immigration office of America grant 50000 green card each year through lottery and the winner get the visa by the family and children under 21 . winning the lottery doesn’t mean getting green card. Qualifying is determined after investigation by immigration officer is done.
To register in lottery of green card click www.usgcls.com
Lottery program which is performed annually by Department of States has been verified by the congress. Immigration and citizenship law (INA) cover those who are called “Lottery Immigrants” immigrating from low rate immigration countries to the united states.50000 lottery visa is provided for 2015.No fees is required to register this program.
Awarded applicants must have specific and clear qualification. Lottery is done randomly by computer. These visas is distributed in 6 geographical region so that each country in these 6 region may receive 7 percent of total visas.
To register in lottery you should have educational and professional qualification .
- You should be high-school gradated or equivalent degree that shows your successful 12 years education in primary and secondary education.2 years of experience in a job during the past 5 years in careers that need 2 years of experience.
WHEN AND HOW TO REGISTER IN LOTTARY
Registration form for permanent residence in America or lottery 2015 should be received between Tuesday October 1st. Until Saturday November 2nd. 12 o’clock (east America) in official website: www.dvlottery.state.gov
SELECTING LOTTARY APPLICANTS
Winners are randomly selected among qualified applicants based on the regional distribution.
State Department doesn’t send mail or e-mail to winners. United states embassies don’t give list of winners. The only way to getting information is this website: www.dvlottery.state.gov
If winning the lottery, you have to qualify all the qualification of laws of USA. Reviewing may be a time-consuming and accurate process, citizens of countries which are in terrorism supporting list need more investigation. However the investigation may not be limited only to these kind of citizens.
Filling the forms and sending the documents of winners has to be done until the midnight September 30th. 2015. Changing documents or exception after this deadline is impossible and delayed sent forms can’t get visa.
IMMIGRATION SERVICES TO BE GRANTED:
Our immigration service includes 2 groups, American residents and foreign residents who want to arrive to America.
- Tourism visa(B1/B2 visa)
- Fiance (marriage) visa(K1 visa)
- Education visa(F1 visa)
- Investment visa(E2 visa)
- Green card(permanent residency)
- Renewing and changing visa
- Employment visa(H1visa)
- Application of USA citizenship
- Getting various type of green card
- Getting green card through fiance(e) visa or marriage
- Getting green card through investment
- Getting green card through immediate relatives
- Getting green card through asking asylum
- Getting green card through for top educated persons and special capabilities and athletes
- Getting green card through adoption
- work permit/Approval petition
- asking travel document
- consulting education visa and reception from America universities
- renewing and changing visa
- reviewing filed process