Student Visa


Consulting about education visa to applicants exclusively due to their registration

  • Consulting about the best registration according to applicant’s situation
  • Consulting to choose field of study according to education and job experience
  • Consulting to choose the university and suitable state based on your financial capabability
  • Consulting about scholarship and university loan if having a guarantee
  • Assessment your degree by assessment institute in USA
  • Consulting to choose suitable and relevant course in American universities
  • Reviewing different universities and Consulting about each of them
  • Consulting about registration in fields and post PhD
  • Consulting and supporting student to lease the loan and college fee
  • Consulting about TOEFL,GRE and GMAT examination to educate in USA
  • Consulting about scholarship and financial aid from American universities for top students
  • Consulting to get education loan and process of loan application


If you are applicant of student visa services fill and send the application form.



To get student visa in USA you should receive acceptance of your interested university. Process of acceptance in public or private collage are the same. After studying university website and getting information about documentation, fee ,time of sending documents and examinations applicants should send the documents within the limited time to be accepted in destination university.

Applicants who have got their last degree from abroad should send their documents to one of the evaluating organization to be validated. After sending evaluated documents to acceptance department of the university and paying the fee, the process of reviewing your documents and scientific equivalency according to the standards of the university begins. Duration of  this process is different in universities and depends to the beginning of the term.


Note that transcripts should be sent directly by the evaluating organization to the university. Universities and colleges ask for recommendations directly from teachers, instructors , employers or people who know your abilities. Documents which are not in English have to be translated.