Counselors of education in U.S.A beside education services, provide different services for those who are interested in travelling to America. Some kinds of our Tourism visa services are as follows:
- consultation to get tourism visa according to your condition
- Second attempt after failing tourism visa from U.S. embassy
- changing tourism visa to another kind of visa
- asking invitation to attend conferences and fairs.
Different kind of research, scientific and athletic visa that is possible for us to get:
- Receivimg invitation to attend scientific and research contest
- Receiving invitation to attend different fairs
- Receiving invitation to visit scientific, industrial and research sites
- Receiving invitation to attend short term courses for athletes and trainers
What is tourism visa (B1/B2)?
B1 visa is U.S. tourism visa and is given for the following purposes.
- Commercial talks and negotiation
- Export and import affairs
- Visiting commercial sites and places
- Employment affairs
- Short term professional missions
Issuing this kind of visa takes at least 3 months and for the first time it takes 6 months.
B2 visa is issued for the following purposes:
- Visiting family and friends
- Medical care
- attending conferences and short term courses according to job and education of applicants
- attending international fairs
- visiting educational or sport sites.
- Taking part in humanitarian programs
Required documentation for issuing a tourism visa:
1) Giving evidence including your intent and purpose to visit America which cover the followings:
. visiting family
. medical care
. Visiting or attending commercial, official, investment meeting or professional interview
.taking part in relevant conferences and scientific forums
.participating humanitarian and human rights program in the United States
2) Giving time schedule of the career or recreation
3) having the passport and copy of first page and the previous visa pages of the U.S.A. or other countries and copy of important subject written such arrival or departure sign
4) Giving evidence of financial ability or anyone who can support you
5) Showing financial account & the balance of it and giving evidence showing your monthly income
6) Giving reason that shows you intend to depart U.S.
– Professional dependence to companies or organizations
– Off times, employment evidence, personal profession, establishing company documentation, employee’s quantity, tax documentation and….
– Your residence or commercial documentation
-religious dependence to your own country
– Social or cultural tie such as membership of a group
8) showing tickets of arrival and departure
- Consultation to get tourism visa
- .consultation to get tourism visa according to your condition
- If it is your Second attempt after failing tourism visa from U.S. embassy
- Changing tourism visa to another kind of visa